We all know that when it comes to planning a wedding, it can be a stressful time for you and your fiancé. Making decisions, listening to everyone’s input, being introduced to new family members. It can take a toll on a couple during a time that is supposed to bring you closer together.
What couples usually forget during the hustle and bustle of wedding planning, is that it is still important to make time for each other during the busy season. Dating your fiancé can make for great memories that you can look back on. Here are 5 date night ideas for you and your fiancé
- Couples Massage- A couple’s massage is a great way to wind down and relax during the thick of wedding planning. It is a very intimate date night and can be great for you and your partner to reconnect and focus on each other!
- Movie Night at Home-During the wedding planning season, you can be so busy going to appointments and meetings, it can seem like you can never enjoy a night at home. Ordering a pizza and having some wine makes for a cozy date night that might just be the relaxation you need before your big day.
- Try Something New Together- It is always great to learn new things about your fiancé and can make for fun wedding stories! If you and your partner are the adventurous type, try something new such as a cooking class, dance lessons, gardening, etc. It can be fun to try new things with your partner that you can potentially bring into your marriage as well!
- Curate a Wedding Playlist Together- If you are having a DJ at your wedding, spend a night listening to different songs and come up with the perfect wedding playlist for your special day. This can be a fun way to let loose and dance around a little bit with your partner!
- Recreate your First Date- This is such a special date night idea and a great one for reconnecting with your partner. Maybe your first date was a picnic at a park, or dinner at a specific restaurant, or a movie, whatever it was, try to recreate it! It can be so fun to see how you started and now, you are planning your wedding together!
It is so important to always take time for your partner during wedding planning. It can be so easy to get caught up in the process of the special day instead of focusing on the journey you and your partner are about to embark on. This will only make your wedding day even more special and memorable!